College Planning Work/Life Benefits for Companies
One of the most expensive undertakings your employees will ever face is funding their children’s college education. The CPS College Work/Life Benefit Program is packed with strategies and techniques to effectively guide your employees through the entire college planning process, including college search, admissions, financial aid applications, college funding, and awards analysis. It provides a real-world approach that helps your employees prepare their student(s) for college while minimizing stress and out-of-pocket college expenses. That said, it is no surprise that in companies where employee benefits are offered, the CPS Corporate Work/Life Benefit Program is quickly becoming one of the most popular options.
Our president, Murray J. Miller, is a published author and has been recognized as one of the country’s top five college advisors by the National Association of College Funding Advisors. In the 2006-2007 academic year, he was recognized by NACFA as the number one college financial advisor nationwide. Our professional college planning advisors have been featured speakers on the insider’s secrets on how to beat the high cost of college for numerous Fortune 500 companies as well as small companies with fewer than 100 employees. Company References available upon request.
We understand that every company is unique. Therefore, one of our professional College Planning Advisors will work with you to determine the best format for delivering a college program to your companies’ employees. We also accommodate companies that have a non-solicitation policy. Some of the basic options are below.
College Work/Life Benefit Options
- Educational Workshop: Demystifying Financial Aid and Maximizing College Funding is presented live at your facility. Each employee that attends will receive an information packet and an e-book packed with useful tips and resources regarding the entire college planning process.
- College Prep Audio Program and Member Discounts: This option works for groups regardless of their geographical location. We will provide your employees with a free audio program and an e-book titled Winning the College Funding Game. They may also receive a discount toward an SAT/ACT test preparation program or any of our other college planning services.
- Individualized College Planning Consultations: All workshop attendees are given the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a professional college planning advisor to discuss their individual situation. Each employee will leave their meeting knowing their EFC (Expected Family Contribution), which is the minimum amount that the federal government will expect your family to contribute toward the cost of college, as well as your students’ chances for receiving both admission and financial aid to a given school. Consultations can be conducted either at your facility, our facility, or via the internet
- Advanced Personalized Services: If an employee so chooses, they can enroll in one of our proprietary Smart Track™ Programs. This is a hands-on, customized program that guides your family throughout the going to college process. This includes finding the right school, negotiating the application process, applying for financial aid, and beyond.
POPULAR: We continue to receive feedback that our CPS College Work/Life Benefit Program is rapidly becoming one of the most popular work/life benefits available.
AFFORDABLE: We understand that companies are facing tough budgetary constraints. Speak with one of our representatives to find out how we can help you boost morale and still stay within your budget.
EASY MANAGEMENT: We do most of the work! We provide everything you need to announce the program to your employees. We also handle all of the workshop registrations and provide all of the workshop materials and customized college reports.
EXPERIENCE: Our president, Murray J. Miller, is a published author, financial educator, popular speaker and national authority regarding the college planning process. He has lectured nationwide on how families can beat the high cost of college. He offers his expertise to parents of high school students throughout the U.S. through his book, Winning the College Funding Game, Corporate Work/Life Benefit Program and other public venues. Over the past few years, Murray has been recognized as one of the country’s top five college advisors by the National Association of College Funding Advisors. In the 2006-2007 academic year, he was recognized by NACFA as the number one college financial advisor nationwide.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD: CPS has provided work/life benefits for a range of Fortune 500 companies, national non-profits, as well as smaller companies with as few as 70 employees. In addition, CPS has been featured at many local high schools, religious groups, PTA’s, PTO’s and a wide range of diversified organizations, to help educate high parents on the challenging college planning process.
- View our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- See what our clients have to say
- Read more about the Smart Track™ Series
- Contact us to get started
“Your introductory workshop and your one-on-one consultations are most informative and educational, and employees love them! You offer a great service.”- Robert D.
“This has been one of the best work/life benefit programs I have attended!”- Bruce H.
“Employees found the workshop information very valuable. We had a range of employees attend, including those that are thinking about going back to college themselves. Thank you for offering this to our employees!” – Shannon B.
I am impressed with the full range of knowledge that you and your staff bring to bear on the college admission and funding process. I find the combination of financial advice, application process insight, and negotiation strategies to be exceptionally valuable; going well beyond what I expected. – Arthur L.
“I am writing to thank you guys for making an overwhelming situation (college for 3) manageable and affordable. I do believe we are going to make it through the college years without breaking the bank or losing our minds! Thanks to all at CPS!”- Carolyn G.