College Planning Strategies, LLC
College Planning Strategies, LLC was established when Murray J. Miller, founder and president, recognized that with the cost of college sky rocketing and an increasingly competitive admissions process, families had an escalating need for professional college planning assistance. After meeting with literally hundreds of college bound families and working with his growing staff and numerous renowned industry experts, Murray conceptualized and developed the company’s proprietary Smart Track™ Series of Products and Services. With multiple specialized departments serving parents’ and students’ needs, CPS’s Smart Track™ Series includes:
- Live and online curriculum covering the entire admissions process, including admissions essays, applications, and interviews
- State-of-the-Art online Standardized Test Preparation courses with guaranteed results
- Guidance in choosing appropriate (and the most generous) colleges for students
- Effective financial aid consulting, including proven award negotiation techniques
- Customized borrowing strategies and student loan counseling
- Building a College Roadmap™ beginning in high school and extending throughout the college years
- A powerful step-by-step College Planning Calendar to alleviate stress and keep you on track
College Planning Strategies, LLC’s main headquarters is in the Metrowest Boston area in Medway, Massachusetts, but CPS has a growing clientele throughout the United States. The company’s continued growth and success is attributed to the professional guidance offered to families. Find out why CPS earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Today, CPS has developed several partnerships with a combined support staff of dozens of people facilitating CPS’s mission to assist families make college planning a surprisingly pleasant and affordable experience.
CPS offers on-site educational workshops throughout the year in hundreds of high schools, corporations, associations and non-profits nationwide. Organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local associations have hosted CPS college workshops as an addition to their current work/life benefits programs.