About Student Athlete Advisor Tom Lamb
Coach Tom Lamb has a unique background with student-athlete recruiting. He was a scholarship DI athlete himself and has spent 38 years coaching high school and college sports, helping hundreds of student athletes with the recruiting process. He has been on all sides of the recruiting process offering, receiving and advising. Coach Lamb brings valuable information, suggestions and experience to the student-athlete for use in his/her recruiting process.
Coach Lamb’s Background
- Graduate from College of the Holy Cross
- Master’s Suffolk University
- Math Teacher
- Athletic Director
- Mass. High School Football Coaches Hall of Fame
- Coaching Experience: Football (High School, D-III, D-IAA), Baseball, Softball, Track, Basketball, Off Season Training
- (Son) – DI Football Coach at Harvard College
- (Daughter in Law) – DI Field Hockey Coach at Boston College
Our Student-Athlete Program entails all aspects of the recruiting process for high school student-athletes. With the guidance of our Student Athlete Advisors, your student will learn how to Get Noticed to Get Recruited, they will learn about NCAA Rules & Regulations, and most importantly they will learn how to Balance Athletics & Academics. Through a series of in person and online workshops, as well as phone and email support, student-athletes and their families will be guided by seasoned professionals throughout the recruiting process.